Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Flip book Animation

         


My animation was an abstract idea of how to create this tattoo idea I've had in my head for years. I had a calligraphy pen sneak in from the corner to drop some ink, which splashed as it hit the "ground". From there, bits of the splash morphed into a needle, and the other bits morphed into the thread which looped around and through the eye of the needle. Eventually the needle moves up and off the page, dropping the thread to curl around and knot itself. A feather comes swerving in, turning into a snake that curls itself around the thread before turning into a quill. The quill moves up to reveal the quills of two feathers. Eventually the feathers reveal itself and color themselves, too. And at the end I have the word "Fly" appear.



No comments:

Post a Comment